What is the chronicle of Brotherhood of steel in Fallout 4?

1. In the fallout 4 the brotherhood of steel are the legends who are ruling out throughout the game.
    But I haven’t really got the hang of it... Therefore I decided to get some more info on it...
    Even until now I haven’t got any better understanding of it--- I believe the gaming geeks can give me full insight on this—
    I fact that has inspired me to search on these sole survivors is that they have risen from the American military.
    Is that what correct? Otherwise Discuss--

User Info: Matilda1

Matilda1 - 2 weeks ago

Answers

1. Wiki's are your best friend in this sort of thing. Just google Brotherhood of Steel Fallout Wiki and it will bring you to a whole page of info about them.

And yes, the Brotherhood was born from the "United States Armed Forces and the government-sponsored scientific community from former Mariposa Military Base before the Great War", as per the wiki.

Happy reading!

User Info: Llamachama

Llamachama - 1 week ago 0   0