Bought the season pass, but add-ons are marked as "not installed". How do I fix this?

1. I own a physical copy of the game but bought the season pass just a few hours ago. They all downloaded fine, but in the title screen they're marked as "not installed". I checked the in-game perks to verify this and the add-ons definitely aren't working. The PS store says they're installed, but not the game's main menu. I've re-downloaded them, renewed licenses, re-downloaded the whole game, activated my PS4 as primary, and gave the console a hard restart for good measure. Nothing's working. I'm starting to get mad, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

I should note that this is my second PS4 and while I managed to get my old account set up, I never got to properly "decommission" my first one. Don't know if that matters, but I'm trying to get as much info as I can.

User Info: Mbedragare

Mbedragare - 1 month ago

Answers

1. Is the physical copy of the game AND season pass in the same region? For example, if the game is under Region 1, then you should buy the Season Pass in an account (Playstation Store) that is under that same region.

User Info: detectmichael

detectmichael - 2 weeks ago 0   0