1. What is annoying with this game is that while involved with a Quest I keep getting You Failed To Defend This Or That Dang Settlement.
    How can I be at 2 Places at the Same Time?

User Info: dalelthomas

dalelthomas - 1 month ago

1. You cannot. Unless it is possible to vacate the area your in mid mission (not actually locked in a building literally ) to deal with the attack beforehand you are pretty much out of luck. If an attack has started you should make a bee line to the settlement as it will eventually fail and that includes time taken to fast travel around so leaving it a bit could make it impossible to get there in time regardless. Of course it is possible to get one straight after. : (

Having high defences compared to food and water production will offset the attacks more giving you more time to handle a mission usually but it is RNG based and can be quite annoying at times if you actually care about the settlers. This facet does reduce your concern for them I find so you may get used to the failures sooner rather than later sadly. Maybe mods to stop them.

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne (Expert) - 4 weeks ago 0 0