I don't know about unpatched versions but I know of you can duplicate resources in the latest patch. Taken from the cheats tab:
1. Drop the desired item on the floor near any work bench you have access too (must be a base resource e.g. adhesive, cork or steel etc.).
2. Go into workshop build mode and highlight item that you dropped.
3. Press X then quickly hold B
4. While holding B, Double tap X then press A.
5. The item will of doubled and both parts added to the workbench.
This works with stacked items too - If you drop 100 glass - Follow steps 2 to 4, you will have 200 glass in the workbench. DCdemonic1 - 4 weeks ago
This question was asked in the last 60 days with no accepted answer.
Answer this Question
More Questions from This Game
|I have a player home mod and I have many items in it and there is a update for it will my items be safe or not?||Unresolved|
|Danse stole my items?||Answered|
|Why do my scrap items not show up?||Answered|
|How to remove static items?||Unresolved|