Two Shot 44. pistol?

1. I've been loot locking at Croup Manor for a week now on very hard difficulty and I haven't got any decent 44. Pistols. Can anyone suggest a better area? If not any is there any decent 44. Pistols to buy or obtain?

User Info: Nucleus4

Nucleus4 - 3 years ago
  2. I already know about Kellogs pistol and the gainer but I'm looking for something with a very high damage output

User Info: Nucleus4

Nucleus4 - 3 years ago

1. If you have the Nuka World DLC, there's a new .44 cal pistol called the "Western Revolver" that has a whopping base ballistic damage of 75 as compared to the 48 of a regular .44 revolver. Get one of those instead. And yes, they have been added to the legendary pool. I got a Violent Western Revolver while playing yesterday.

User Info: Enclave2287

Enclave2287 - 3 years ago 1   0