"Cleaning House" glitch?

1. So I spent all day finishing the new Nuka-World DLC and enjoyed it quite a lot, but however after finishing the main plot, the group that turned against me own a settlement (that I helped them claim). I then received the quest "Cleaning House" which asks me to "Destroy Enemy Outposts (0/1)", however I had placed turrets in the settlement. So I killed all of the faction in the area, but because the turrets were created by me there's no way to destroy them, so when I try to access the workshop it always says "You need to clear the enemies from the location." I tried everything to destroy the turrets, bullets, grenades, even mini-nukes, I'm on PS4 so console commands are not an option.

User Info: BenbobGilberto

BenbobGilberto - 3 years ago

Answers

1. Im having similar issues, i cannot kill 3 of the raiders (settlers) im guessing the original 3. They will not die so i cant claim the settlement back. In my case sommerville place. Have you self fixed yet ?

User Info: itigger

itigger - 3 years ago 1   0
  2. No I'm afraid I haven't, unfortunately

User Info: BenbobGilberto

BenbobGilberto - 3 years ago 1   0
  3. Benbob,

I'm not sure if you've figured your issue out yet, but I'll let you know what I did. Maybe it'll help. My situation sounds similar to yours with a couple of differences. The first is, I never met up with my team prior to attacking the enemy outpost. Even though I gained access to the Workshop, I was unable to post a flag and spent a while trying to figure out what I did wrong. However, during that time I also had the same issues with turrets not being destroyed, I could move, repair, scrap, and store them (since they were mine), but they kept kept seeing me as an enemy. All I did was repair and then immediately store every turret I put down. Afterward, I made a rendezvous with my team and as soon as I arrived at the outpost again, it said I completed the quest. Putting the turrets back into place also resulted in them defending the outpost instead of attacking. I'm not sure if any of this will help you out, but if you haven't been able to post a gang flag, you'll keep getting shot at by those turrets.

User Info: InvincibleRobot

InvincibleRobot - 3 years ago 1   0