can i use my save from fallout 4(US) to fallout 4(ASIA)?

1. I bought a fallout 4(US) back in november but my main account is asia then the first dlc came out and I immediately bought it with me forgetting that my game was a fallout 4(US). So for obvious reasons why the dlc wouldn't work on my game, I bought a new fallout 4 but this time its asian. Now my problem is I cant use my old character in the fallout 4(US) in my new fallout 4(asia). Im afraid of restarting all of my progress again because im already have tons of legendary items and im on lvl 155.

Any info regarding my problem will be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!

User Info: ultrahyperbacon

ultrahyperbacon - 3 years ago

1. I think you answered your own question. I'm not sure, but I would say no. The whole region restriction thing. Different regions have different coding, or whatnot. I know I didn't give a very good answer. But, I thought maybe if I threw in my two cents, it might pop up other keywords that someone might find. And, give you a better answer.

User Info: ZaggRukk

ZaggRukk - 3 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. There may be a way, but it is probably illegal.

User Info: azyra

azyra - 2 years ago 0   0