Fallout 4 Ending With Brotherhood and then Betraying them?

1. I have finished Fallout 4 beating the game with the Brotherhood of Steel. I wasn't originally trying to end with them, but it happend that way. After that i betrayed the Brotherhood and started the quest Defend the Castle, in which i blew up the Prydwen. My question is that, will the Minutemen be patroling around the commonwealth as if ending with the Minutemen Nuclear Option, and will the Flags in Diamond City remain brotherhood and get replaced with the Minutemen or will it remain the same, eventhough i betrayed them?

User Info: xXLethalXx

xXLethalXx - 3 years ago
  2. Ok, look I have already advanced 4 weeks after beating the game with betraying them etc... But I have been stuck on the Defend the Castle, the 2nd time, and no bos are appearing at 80%, and I've already advanced too much from their and don't want to load an old save. Then again, It doesn't really matter anymore.

User Info: xXLethalXx

xXLethalXx - 3 years ago

1. Go and check its like one fast travel, or at least save before you blow up the prydwen go see and then revert to the save or stay where you are depending on what happens and what you want. (you will be an enemy of BOS so going into diamond city would result in fights against BOS not diamond city people probably minute men flags to prevent this)

User Info: star75

star75 - 3 years ago 1   0