How to fix Paladin Danse glitch?

1. When I was given the option to kill paladin danse, I convinced elder Maxon not to kill him. Then, I completed the final quest for liberty prime parts and traveled back to the Boston airport. There is a major glitch that causes Paladin Danse to show up and start a war with the BOS. He can't die and will only go down for 10 seconds before he's up and firing again. I can't complete the next quest with this glitch. Has anyone encountered this glitch/know how to fix it?

User Info: JBizzly

JBizzly - 4 years ago

1. If the autosave is before you fast travelled over, then dismiss Danse somewhere and complete the mission and pick him up later. If it's after, you should be able to leave the area by running a good distance away and Danse will eventually catch up (or fast travel away). As long as you don't kill any of them yourself, you should be good and then do what I said the first time (dismiss and do the mission and grab him later).

User Info: Offspring7

Offspring7 (Expert) - 4 years ago 0   0