Why did Paladin Danse dissapear?

1. I loaded into my game a while ago and could not find Danse anywhere. At the time, he was my companion so I tried reloading my game a few times to no avail. I then took up another companion and sent Danse to Sanctuary Hills. I went over there and built a bell for the guy but he never came. I have no idea where he went and I miss him. Any suggestions as to where he is?

User Info: Maji23

Maji23 - 4 years ago
  2. Have you finished Liberty Reprimed? Danse is supposed to leave you after that quest.

User Info: jpkurihara

jpkurihara - 4 years ago

Answers

1. He's a synth. Elder Maxon will ask you to kill him, and when you hunt him down he is really sad. He begs you to kill him, but you can convince him differently. He dies during the final battle in the Commonwealth.

User Info: TwinSuns121

TwinSuns121 - 4 years ago 0   0