Legendary mods?

1. Is there anyway to transfer the legendary mods off of weapons? I just found a 10mm pistol with a mod called Neverending, which is basically an infinite clip while I have the ammo, I was just wondering if there was any way to transfer this mod, or create it for other weapons.

User Info: elmangos

elmangos - 4 years ago

1. No, legendary effects cannot be removed. It's very unfortunate, I know. I hate finding a great effect like that, or extra plasma damage, or chance to freeze, etc. on a sh!tty weapon or something you're not specialized in. Raise the difficulty to find more legendary enemies and get more cool stuff!

User Info: RoyalNavlaan

RoyalNavlaan - 4 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. No, they aren't transferable.

But I can confirm that there are other weapons with never ending equipped.

I've found a shotgun and a laser pistol.

User Info: TuFoutre

TuFoutre - 4 years ago 0   0
  2. Sadly you can't transfer these skills between weapons . You can Mod the weapon itself to make it at least a reasonable backup .
    I found a few different ones so far but sadly 3 are Chest pieces so I can only use one .

User Info: Speedwaystar1

Speedwaystar1 (Expert) - 4 years ago 0   0