"Strong" compantion Affinity is bugged. I need help raising it for the perk?

1. Due to a bug, Strong will not gain Affinity for murder, so I'm kinda stuck.

I need help on ways of increasing Strong's affinity without becoming a cannibal. I won't eat people, nor do I ever intend to take the perk. So cannibalism is NOT an option either.

I've read on a few sites that affinity for a companion will raise overtime just by being an active companion. I've also read that compansions gain affinity just by asking them to join, dismiss, (repeat) but have no way of knowing how true those two statements are.

Finally, I'm running out of quests to do, making it really hard to find dialogue. (Does anyone know a repeatable quest that gains affinity?)

Overall, I just want the perk from Strong, and then never intend to use him again. Does anyone know a way around my problem?

User Info: NoHopeLegend

NoHopeLegend - 3 years ago

1. > I've read on a few sites that affinity for a companion will raise overtime just by being an active companion.

This is correct. I'm bugged right now and can't do any of the storyline quests until the patch comes out, so I am just repeating the radiant quests for Minutemen and BoS to grind levels, and I maxed him out that way. No murder or cannibalism was required. Avoid picking locks in his presence, though.

User Info: redmem

redmem - 3 years ago 0   0