1. I am playing career mode on PS$ Madden 16. I created myself as a QB for the Buffalo Bills. I declined all offers from the Bills following my 3rd season and they made me their franchise player and signed me to a one year, amped up contract. I am now playing that one year contract in my fourth year with the team. It is the fifth game of the season and I am getting an offer from the Bills as a prompt between each game I play. When I click on the offer, I have 3 choices 1)accept offer, 2)decline offer, 3)wait another week. The problem is that I can't figure out how to see what the offer is to know if I want to accept it or decline it.

What do I need to do to be able to see what the offer is (amount and years) that the team is offering me so I don't have to blindly decide if I want to accept the offer or not?

User Info: PirateBill95

PirateBill95 - 2 years ago