1. In my CFM I cant play the pro bowl, I do not see any voting, I can not see who is in the pro bowl and when I look at the individual player's rewards nobody in the NFL even played in the pro bowl for the year (the player rewards listed also does not display the year of the earned reward). I do not see anyone else mentioning this, anyone else notice this issue? Maybe this is only an offline issue and i need to do an online one?

User Info: elkhunter360

elkhunter360 - 3 years ago

Answers

1. The rules for the Pro Bowl were changed, which is why it was removed.

Players are voted in regardless of conference, so it can be an unequal number of NFC and AFC players, whoever gets the votes is in.

After the votes are in to determine who's playing, two former NFL HoF players have a fantasy draft to pick the teams. Rather than NFC vs AFC it's now Jerry Rice's draft vs Micheal Irvin's draft. Epic freaking joke.

Also, since the Pro Bowl is now played before the Super Bowl rather than after, any player voted in that is on a Super Bowl team will not be playing in the Pro Bowl.

This new system has not been integrated into Madden and possibly never will be. I have not watched a Pro Bowl since these changes were made nor will I ever.

User Info: plucky027

plucky027 - 3 years ago 0   0