Need help on how & where to begin post-game leveling, synthesizing, and augmenting?
hi everyone. I finished the final boss to this game, and now I want to do the post-game quests (i.e. Maze of Tribulation etc). I have not been synthesizing nor augmenting for the story related gameplay. I know there is already a FAQ (kinda) for this, but it is complicated to follow. I hope someone out there can just simplified what I need armor, and weapon wise to get through end game content.
My questions are as follow:
1. I have unlocked and maxed out synthesizing and augmenting on the "Specialties" menu. Where do I begin with synthesizing?
2. What armors AND weapons should I be synthesizing? I see on the strategy that the gold standard should be "Laser Weapons" and "Elemental Leathers", but are these enough for me to get through the Maze of Tribulation (at least 3 times)?
2. If "Laser Weapons", and "Elemental Leathers" can get me through the Maze of Tribulation more than once if I do not get enough metals (i.e. moonstones/orichalcum), how many times do I need to augment them OR power it up? What should I augment Laser Weapons and Elemental Leathers with? The same item (i.e. augment a elemental leather with another elemental leather to get elemental leather+ and Laser Weapon with a Laser Weapon to get Laser Weapon+)?
3. What about accessories. What accessories should I focus on synthesizing?
4. Leveling up: I read somewhere that I will need to synthesize the scumbag slayer for Fidel, but I think I read that I won't be able to get to the "Metal Scumbags" until I at least get through the Maze of Tribulation at least 1 time. I saw on one of the FAQs, that the Metal Scumbags is on Level 2 - Indra's Return. Is this true?
- 1 year ago
Answer this Question
You're browsing GameFAQs Q&A as a guest. Sign Up
for free (or Log In
if you already have an account) to be able to ask and answer questions.