Where is Ruddle?

1. Ok so I am having trouble finding Ruddle. I have been to the inn in the capital, I saw the stars in Mytolk and in sthal I already went to the infirmary. In the infirmary the doctor guy said that he felt better and was ready to be back in the capital but after exploring everywhere I can't seem to find him?

User Info: goldmark25

goldmark25 - 4 years ago

1. You have to talk to the Star Icon NPCs in a certain order. It doesn't matter which you talk to first in each town, but you have to visit the towns in a certain order.
    First - Central Resulia's Inn, Second - Myiddok, Third - Stahl's Clinic, Fourth - back to Central Resulia, he'll be around some vendor stalls.

User Info: SharkMe

SharkMe - 4 years ago 5   0

Answers

1. He is in the capital down the road to the southwest entrance in front of some of the shops. There is a star on the minimap for him and he is a man with a backpack and sleeping roll on his back.

User Info: shadowblade016

shadowblade016 - 4 years ago 2   1