Is this game similar to Tears to Tiara?

1. I am asking this because I have played Tears to Tiara II for the PS3 and havent finished it because Im honestly not that fond of the game; the story is somewhat generic and gameplay wise I feel it has high difficulty spikes and since Utawarerumono seems to be of the same kind I decided to ask. It looks nice and everything but how similar are these two?
    Thanks for reading.

User Info: fruits_punch95

fruits_punch95 - 2 years ago

1. Similar? Yes. Identical? No. There is a far larger focus on story and far less on gameplay. Expect much longer periods of reading in-between battles and much easier battles when you get to them. This is definitely a story-centric game so choose whether to play it or not based on how much you enjoy story rather than gameplay.

User Info: Darkmoon06

Darkmoon06 - 2 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. Yes it is

User Info: Revanthewicked

Revanthewicked - 2 years ago 0   0