So some explanation on this?

1. As a player who can pick up on things pretty well I do have one question as I did NOT play Mars War logs. First off how the hell was anyone (Without the use of the internet here.) supposed to know this took place in the same universe!!?? Ok but that aside I was able to figure out everything (So far.) Other than this...what is this Serum? I get that it's both a component for crafting and money. But what EXACTLY is it!? I noticed they take the injector and drain it from the skull which in the process kills the person. What is this stuff? Why is it so valuable like, enough so that it's used as currency? Does it have other uses? It is a drug? Is it like another form of water which is so rare? Or...

User Info: DarkEmperess

DarkEmperess - 3 years ago
  2. Edit: If it contains a MAJOR spoiler then please simply say so and leave it at that. However only if it is a spoiler in The Technomancer, if it's for War Logs I'm perfectly fine with it.

User Info: DarkEmperess

DarkEmperess - 3 years ago

1. I don't believe it's used for anything else. The only mention of something being used as a drug is non Technomancers using focus injections. I didn't play Mars Wars so not sure if they explained it there.

User Info: MvUyDk1e8s9

MvUyDk1e8s9 - 3 years ago 1   0