Unlockable extras question ?

1. I'm trying to unlock the final unlockable extras but I can't seem to unlock them, even after several attempts with high scores. I'm trying to unlock: Specials, Happy ending, Shun, Shun mutation 1, Shun mutation 2, Shuns mutation, Shuns crescendo. I've scored up to 145 million, but these final extras will not unlock. Does anybody know how I can unlock these or what score I need? Thanks.

User Info: ErikAustin

ErikAustin - 5 years ago

Answers

1. I'm having the same problem. I beat the game on nightmare with well over 100 million points and still have those same things still locked. I think there may be some sort of bug or glitch. I feel like there should be a totals screen after the final fight but before the credits roll but there is'nt one. I sent an email to nordic games but never heard anything back.

User Info: rl1

rl1 - 5 years ago 0   0
  2. I finished a high scoring playthrough on hard mode with just over 69 million points, and all extras were unlocked by the time I had finished the game. This was on the PS3 version of the game, so it could be that PS4 is different, or that hard mode is a requirement (I'm assuming you play on nightmare based on your score). I would try playing on Hard to see if this helps.

Do let us know how you get on!

User Info: ManicLaugh

ManicLaugh (FAQ Author) - 5 years ago 0   0