Where are the Pneumatic Diversity Vents?

  1. In one of the promo trailers for Portal 2, there are things called "Pneumatic Diversity Vent". These things would be tubes that just suck in air. Portals could change the direction of the...sucking...i guess...
    But i just finished the game, and i haven't found any. Anyone know why not?

    User Info: toon_link_346

    toon_link_346 - 7 years ago

Accepted Answer

  1. Check the thread here: www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991073-portal-2/58851463
    Apparently it was removed from the final release.

    User Info: phazer

    phazer (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0

This question has been successfully answered and closed.

More Questions from This Game