How do you get back to calibration?

1. When in co-op mode, i can see a greyed out line saying "go back to calibration course". How can i make this clickable, so i can go back to the calibration course?

User Info: Froztious

Froztious - 10 years ago
  2. So I can't click it during splitscreen play, if I have already completed calibration online? (I'm mainly asking because I plan on playing with someone new to the game, so the calibration course would provide a big help getting started)

User Info: Froztious

Froztious - 10 years ago

1. Nevermind, it became available after completing a few levels...

User Info: Froztious

Froztious - 10 years ago 0   0

1. If you can't select it from the menu while inside a co-op game, or from the main menu itself, you'll have to play co-op with another person who has yet to complete the course (which is also how you get the Professor Portal trophy/achievement).

User Info: phazer

phazer (Expert) - 10 years ago 0   0
  2. While in the main room of Co-op, push start and there will be an option to go back to Calibration.

User Info: Bloody_Moon1

Bloody_Moon1 - 10 years ago 0   1