How do I get the Doppel Fluch Trophy?

1. I am having a bit of trouble getting this Trophy. "Cause German Passenger to be saddled with two curses at the same time." I know how to get that dude inflicted with the Woman repellant Curse on the Train. The only other curse I can see probably possible is getting him turned into a cow, yet the only other thing I can get him to be is a Vampire.Can anyone shed some light on this topic, please? And be as specific as possible on how (if it can be done) to get him turned into a cow.The real Christian W. ChandlerPSN: Sonichu. ChrisCSonichu - 11 years ago - report

1. You need to loiter around a childrens concert with an attraction sign prsonerofsocity - 11 years ago - report 3   0

Answers

1. You first need to get him to become a vampire and then get the repulsive curse from the father moleman and you'll get it after. BloodWeaver - 11 years ago - report 0   2
  2. Drink more orange Fanta mixed with da navy DXiRoNMaN - 6 months ago - report