"You cannot fast travel from here."?!?!?

1. So I was just doing some sidequests ... I was in the middle of I one where it glitched out and wouldnt complete the quest ... So I was like no biggie ill fast travel and do another sidequest ... Well the problem is its not letting me fast travel outside and my quests are on opposites ends of the map!!! I guess Im lazy but this glitch pisses me off!!! Anyone else ever have the same problem? If so can you fix it? My ps3 wont sign in to psn so idk if it needs a patch or not ...

User Info: kennysea

kennysea - 7 years ago
  2. Well Im in the habit of saving alot and I mean alot!!! A habit I picked up after playing skyrim lol!!! So my last save is hours upon hours ago ... around 5 I think ... I got 45 hours into it... Im gunna play a lil now and see if it unglitches itself ... I also find the quest I was doing ... I forgot what its called but you have to poison a cistern with dead bodies that are poisened ... I did all the needed requirements to finish the quest (in this case 5 bodies poisened and hit into the cistern below and then some ... Ive probably knocked about 20 people into said cistern and the quest wont complete ... So I left and now I have this problem ...

User Info: kennysea

kennysea - 7 years ago
  3. If someone doesn't help me with this b.s. I'm gunna sell this sad excuse for a game ... I've beaten and played alot of new Vegas and skyrim so I'm easy as far as glitches go but this IMO is the worst one I've encountered ... Or most annoying anyway ...

User Info: kennysea

kennysea - 7 years ago
  4. And yes it won't work anywhere!!! I did another close sidequest and it still won't work ... So f u ea / big huge games ... I'm selling this and getting idk sonic genesis collection

User Info: kennysea

kennysea - 7 years ago
  5. And big huge games' websites' forums to sign up won't let me sign in after I made two new accounts!!! ok well now i know not to ever ever buy from them again ... heck bathesda is better than this imo!!! I played the heck out of new vegas and loved it despite its many glitches and platinumed skyrim and loved it even though it had quite a few ... But this ... This smorgesboard of other games just isnt worth it and this glitch alone is much more time consuming than Ive encountered ... The only good thing about this game is the art and combat ... everything else is completely forgettable ...

User Info: kennysea

kennysea - 7 years ago
  6. Well is there anyway to solve this game breaking glitch without loading a past save? If not im selling this crap ... It lacks an identity ... Im going to sell it if theres no way to fix this ... Otherwise id have to load a 10 hour old save or start over ... I say no thanks on both accounts!!!! ... Plus my ps3s has been strange lately and wont sign on or stay signed on so if they came out with a patch i wouldnt be able to download it anyway ... Ill keep this game for 3 more days ... If theres no way to fix it then to the used section of gamestop it goes!!!!!!!!

User Info: kennysea

kennysea - 7 years ago
  7. Well I saved over that save and I only have saves from hours upon hours ago ... Hours i dont feel like repeating ... So very well Im selling this game tomorrow and getting mgs 3 3d - a much much better game without game breaking bugs ... I was enjoying this game but pity it had such a bug!! I actually finished new vegas and started a new playthru even with the many bugs (none of them this game breaking) and platinumed skyrim which also had some ... So whatever ... Im selling it and if they come out with a sequel I'm not buying it

User Info: kennysea

kennysea - 7 years ago
  8. And in other words, theres no plan to fix this bug lol lazy ass game makers ...

User Info: kennysea

kennysea - 7 years ago

1. There is a game-breaking bug related to the quest "Her Righteous Fury" in the red marches. If you fail the quest, it will not rest properly and you will always be considered to be on this quest. Since you cannot fast-travel while on this quest, you are basically screwed from that point on and no matter how far you walk, or where you go, you will never be able to fast-travel again. Avoid AOE spamming the doorway during this quest, and do not leave the room until you have completed it (dont try to loot the bodies, they are too close to the door and you will exit the room by accident) Remember that you need to have the mobs poisoned first before you knock them into the water below, your archer quest companion can see to that. I suggest saving before you enter the room to be safe, as the only way to fix this problem is to load a prior save. There is a user-made hack on the PC version to fix this, but nothing can be done on PS3 or XBOX.

There is a patch in the works, no word on if it will fix this bug. There is DLC planned for march 20th, no word if that can fix it either.

User Info: ATF_Isamu

ATF_Isamu - 7 years ago 0   0

1. Have you tried loading a recent save and trying to not glitch the quest? Is your fast travel permanently locked out? I haven't heard of this, yet.

User Info: TheAntiZealot

TheAntiZealot - 7 years ago 0   1