DLC Items (Finesse/might/sorcery packs)?

1. I have noticed when I have opened the dlc items from the chest in Gorhart they are different levels(and as such have different stats) depending on the level my character is that opens it. If you did get the DLC packs I would suggest waiting till level 10+ to get them so they at least have decent stats. Does any one know if there is a way to update their level to match your own?

User Info: ReGenesis9

ReGenesis9 - 7 years ago

1. Actually Totalsavage1, you are 100% wrong in that aspect. They are NOT set. For example, The Forge the 2 handed Greatsword, I was level 9 when I downloaded the packs and opened them, the sword had 50 damage on it. And yet when I started a new character, the sword has 26 damage on it and instead of requiring level 3 it requires level 1 and the armor instead of requiring 8 in might/finesse/sorcery it only requires 1. So it depends on what level you are when you get the gear. So in the future before you try and answer someone, actually look into it a bit more then just opening it once and thinking that it can't change.

User Info: Draconon

Draconon - 7 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. They are make to be starting items not later in the game items.

User Info: leked1

leked1 - 7 years ago 1   0
  2. The Stats are set and never change, the base qualities of the items however (attack/armor) DO change if you're high enough lvl for the next item tier. Still not worth waiting for imo.

User Info: Zeran_kariashi

Zeran_kariashi - 7 years ago 0   0
  3. Though to clarify

No, once you pick them up, they're set and never change.

Their bonus and set bonus (like all Set/Purples never change), but the base item material does scale with your lvl the first time you pick them up. Still, since you can easily craft far superior pieces by lvl 10, there's no real point in waiting to pick them up.

That said...you can however make a killing by waiting till 10+ and vendoring them all (20k+ a piece). The bought DLC equipment sells at the appropriate value for a set/purple of it's acquired lvl (Not the pre-order sets/weapons or Sheppard set though, they're worth 0g).

The downside is, you have to do without the Compass/Divining rod till then, since as soon as you open the box, all the gear inside is flagged to the proper tier as allowed by your level and can't be changed.

User Info: Zeran_kariashi

Zeran_kariashi - 7 years ago 0   0
  4. The items have nothing to do with the level of your character. The dlc item stats are set and dont change

User Info: totalsavage1

totalsavage1 - 7 years ago 0   1