Can't remember voidwalker area?

1. I've read through the IGN guide while playing and it told of areas to return to with voidwalker. My problem is that I remember an area with the portals but can't seem to find the area, and it is not included with their guide of "return to areas". I remember it was in a room where one portal was lying on the ground at an angle with rubble all around and some pillars that are broken, the secondary portal was high above this one. I wish I could just paint a picture but this is all I have. Sorry for the headache but, it's been giving me one trying to re-find it.

User Info: EnonymousPrime

EnonymousPrime - 8 years ago
  2. I went to the dead end that I think you are mentioning but its just a ruin with a switch to crawl up some pegs. I'll keep looking around this area and inform you if I find it.

User Info: EnonymousPrime

EnonymousPrime - 8 years ago
  3. Okay found it, it was in the area near Peak but not south north, where one of the bloodless is. Oh and my first description was actually a bit inaccurate the portas and both on the ground but there is "deathgrip" above.

User Info: EnonymousPrime

EnonymousPrime - 8 years ago

1. Is the area you're looking for in the Kingdom of the Dead? The way you describe the portal set-up, it sounds like the area just before, and a little to the south of, Serpent's Peak. The quickest way to get there is probably to fast travel to Sentinel's Gaze and cross the three-way bridge first north and then west where it splits off at the center. From there, just keep traveling towards Serpent's Peak, but continue going due south and ignore the western road. If what you've described is what I think it is, you should find the area with the portals after jumping down from a high wall and entering the structure at the dead end.

User Info: Chrono222Nomad

Chrono222Nomad - 8 years ago 1   0