1. Either the drop rate is extremely low or I am extremely unlucky. I can't get grim circlets or regents at all. I got 60 hours and only 5 grim circlets and 20 regents. 50 grim circlets and 100 regents are needed to finish all quests. Is there a "best" area to get them?

User Info: litlbummer

litlbummer - 7 years ago

1. The Grim Circlet and Ritual Vial quests are both optional. They do not advance the story provide anything other than annoyance. They are not even required for completest trophy hunters as none of the trophies involve the non main story quests. They are just filler. Ignore them if they start to get to you.

User Info: JesterZZN

JesterZZN - 7 years ago 1 0

1. B2 of the Shiin Dungeon, on the west side where the long paths are, is probably the best place to farm. Even then, it took me about 2.5 hours to get 4 circlets and 10 reagents for the first turn-ins. On the bright side, all my characters which were already about level 10 managed to level up at least one more time while I did the farming. It seems to help a bit if every half hour or so you go back up the stairs to the first floor then come right back down and do more laps around the walls. Seems to speed the encounter rate back up.

User Info: progrocker69

progrocker69 - 7 years ago 0 0