How do you access the DLC?

1. I downloaded extra content and am wondering how to access it.

User Info: tinman3694

tinman3694 - 8 years ago

Answers

1. Potential Spoilers:

Harvestasha Alt Personality stuff is automatically accessed. Depending on the last one you installed, it's the persona she takes on when you reach her.

As for the Binary World stuff, I have to assume that is for Tyria. Downloading them allows you to Dive deeper into her instead of only going in so far and stopping. I could be wrong on this last part though.

User Info: JoeBreezy414

JoeBreezy414 - 8 years ago 0   0
  2. The Harvestasha Module you install (you can only install one at a time, as subsequent installs overwrite the previous module in place) is automatically there in game. However the module will be UNINSTALLED after the point mid-late phase 4 when you head up to Ku and reformat her.

For the Ar Ru DLC, I believe this is accessed through the shrine in Tyrias Binary field where you have to swipe your card to enter an 'alternate world'. My conclusion on this is based on the fact that 1 - This feature is not utilized during normal play features, and 2 - Tyria fusions with Ar Ru. I have yet to acquire the Ar Ru scenario though, so this is all speculation.

User Info: Ryannktsu

Ryannktsu - 8 years ago 0   0
  3. For the Ar Ru DLC you just gotta go to her binary field. Then you can go to the portal shrine and it will ask you if you wanna go. It says that you can only do the dlc if you've gotten far enough in the binary field. I myself have done 3 episodes of the dlc and am still in level 2.

User Info: deus_01

deus_01 - 8 years ago 0   0
  4. *WARNING, SPOILERS*
    In order to access Elemia Island, dive into Tyria. If you aren't at the point where you can access the Portal Shrine, complete the binary field up until that point. I believe in order to access this, you have to be after the point in Phase 4 where Tyria fuses with Ar Ru, and I think it may require you to complete level 1 of Tyria's binary field. Either way, when able, enter the Portal Shrine, choose "Swipe your card", and select to go to another world. Don't worry about DP when in Elemia Island, every action only costs 1 DP, with the exception of the very last event (at the end of level 5) which costs 10,000.

User Info: superchibideath

superchibideath - 8 years ago 0   0