How to actually purge?

1. No matter what I do I can't seem to purge any of my characters. I get the "purge ready" I hold down one of the trigger buttons and I shake the controller, but nothing ever happens! Its really frustrating because I lose battles because of this. Am I the only one who has this problem? My six axis works , I've tried it out with lair and it works fine so I don't understand what I'm doing wrong. Please help

User Info: MasterTaysir

MasterTaysir - 8 years ago

1. Make sure no enemy is in her circle, otherwise press the Blow button to remove them. Also you don't really need to shake it; just making a hard, quick down motion works fine as well. Just keep trying and you'll get it eventually.

User Info: alourien

alourien (Expert) - 8 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. i agree with Alourien, i just wanted to add that i found that using a whip motion (going up then down, or vice versa quickly) helps me activate the purge.

User Info: mrgreen1213

mrgreen1213 - 8 years ago 0   0
  2. Put some force into it. And yes, whip-like motion helps a lot.

Also, controllers may have different sensitivities for this motion.

User Info: melenas_arciel

melenas_arciel - 8 years ago 0   0
  3. Check your controller vibration. and it's sensitivity settings.

User Info: Ijustplaythegam

Ijustplaythegam - 7 years ago 0   0
  4. Honestly - its ridiculous to try and purge and get those stupidly impossible ultra supermoves. To hell with it. Level up to 51. Start the battle, wait until the beat bar is very high (reddish/yellow) and the heart has the word "Purge Ready" over it. Then shake L1 and R1 and clothes will fly off. Then let the heart numbers go as high as 7 minutes will allow and then shake your controller pressing down all top button and the flipsphere should take place. Try pressing X to match the beats and ta da - its dead. Done

User Info: radsbarton

radsbarton - 5 years ago 0   0