Where can I reset skill points?

1. Thanks for taking the time to read!

So I'm close to the end of the game, catching up on bounties and quests and whatnot, when I found two surprisingly decent staves. Yulie is my main spellcaster, but in a brilliant move I trained her to use short swords for the magic stats. Now that her physical damage is seriously lacking, and after looking up some of the staff skills, I want to reset her skill points, like you did in WKC1 by using the training dummy at rappachi's. However now there's just something scrawled on the dummy, just letting me read it instead of "using" it. In short, how / can you even reset non-avatar SP in WKC2, aside from the dummy in the very beginning, of course?

User Info: ThagTheUpset

ThagTheUpset - 8 years ago

1. The training dummy only works till level 35 unfortunately. I have read on the WK wiki that you can reset your story charachters in sinca once they hit level 80, but they do not gain the extra SP like your avatar does. The only other thing I can think of is the reset ticket you can buy in the PS store, but I would read it very carefully as it may only be for the avatar. I know there are different types of reset tickets. One for skills and one for looks etc.

User Info: jooky69

jooky69 (Expert) - 8 years ago 0   0