Do i need to play white knight 1 to understand white knigt 2?

1. What i just said

User Info: thenoobynoober

thenoobynoober - 8 years ago

1. Honestly, I just restarted from the first one when I got WKC2. I don't know how well they rehash the story at the start of the second one, but I would start from the first one just to be safe.

User Info: Nanik328

Nanik328 - 8 years ago 0   0

1. If you want to understand whats going on in the story your definatly going to want to play the first one...the second one does almost nothing to recap you on the first story. They prolly figured it was pointless since there including the first game with all copys of the second game. if your going to get the second game there no reason not to play the story of the first game since it comes 100% free when you buy the second game...you dont even have to switch discs as there both on the same disc. Plus the first games story mode isnt even that long for a rpg...i one time helped my brother out by createing a new character for him and beating the story mode in a less then 24 hour period.
    so short anwser: yes you want to play the first game if you want to understand.

User Info: BigBadDogIV

BigBadDogIV - 8 years ago 0   0