How do I find/beat the fugitive?

1. I get the message that one is near but I never seem to find it and then I just get the message late on saying he escaped. How do I spot him?

User Info: Razzakor

Razzakor - 8 years ago
  2. How do you unlock Hanzo or get him?

User Info: xion_zephyr

xion_zephyr - 8 years ago
  3. Ok but where do i find the fugitives in these locations

User Info: unbrokenfurball

unbrokenfurball - 8 years ago

1. Fugitives could be located(easily) by using a MAX lv Hattori Hanzo.Without Hanzo, u got to have a better luck value in order to initiate the 'Fugitive appear condition'. U would them have to run around the area to chance upon a man with a basket on the head jumping out of the ground, tat would be pretty hard IMO. With a MAX Hanzo, the fugitive would appear in locations marked as a Purple Icon on the map in the battlefield(every stage will generate 3 random locations for them to appear,therefore,try to maintain your position around the centre area of the map to move around). Down 1 fugitive, u get either a +50 attack/def or an unquantifiable amount of 'luck'(hidden attribute in the game' PLUS u get 10,000 exp(20,000 exp if u beat them in HERO mode)!!!!. I pumped my characters in cheapo stages using this cheat(sort of,lol). Cheers fellow gamers !!

User Info: Caotree

Caotree - 8 years ago 0   0

1. in order to know their exact location, you need to have Hanzo as bodyguard.

form what i just red, they are hiding in the ground and you need to approach their location.

i don't have Hanzo yet, and have yet to find one of those fugitive

User Info: Roh_Sparr

Roh_Sparr - 8 years ago 0   0
  2. To unlock Hanzo, you first must unlock Kotaro Fuma as a playable character. Go through Kotaro's story mode twice as on the second run, you'll unlock a new blue path at the beginning. Take the blue path and fight the following people
    1: Tsuruhime
    2: Chosokabe
    3: Mitsunari
    4: Ieyasu

Hanzo will be unlocked once you beat Ieyasu's stage.

User Info: C_Hiroki

C_Hiroki - 8 years ago 0   0
  3. The fugitive is a character with a basket on his head if that helps any, he wasnt in the ground, just kinda stood there, and blocked everything til he disappeared

User Info: ShisouKyo

ShisouKyo - 8 years ago 0   0