How do you parry?

1. Ok, so i know that the game explains it in the tutorial, but honestly, I still don't get it. It took me almost 15 mins to do a successful parry in the tutorial, and I sure as hell can't do it during the main game. Can someone explain to me in a way I might understand?

User Info: KentaLacrucia

KentaLacrucia - 6 years ago

1. You have to flick the left stick towards the enemy while simultaneously pressing square (light attack as mentioned above) to parry. This is regardless of where the attack is "coming from", say for instance, a Grad that is about to do a swiping motion which, technically means that the attack is coming from the side. Just flick the stick towards the grad itself while hitting square instead of the left/right.

Also, it is important to note that you have to do this multiple times if multiple attacks are coming your way (e.g. when Jetstream Sam attacks you with a barrage of blade swings).

User Info: rpacis

rpacis - 6 years ago 1   0

1. You hold/push the left stick in the direction of the attack and push the light attack button (square) right after doing the push/hold. The parry only comes out if there is an attack coming if not you'll do a dash attack

User Info: MugenHadesXIII

MugenHadesXIII - 6 years ago 2   0