How to cut through rocks in last boss fight???

1. Guys, I got stuck in last boss fight! It is crazy, I really hate the parry because I never can get the time right, especially in last boss fight. I never understand why didn't they just set a button for parry and guard. But this is not the main problem, when he throw rocks at you, you have to cut through 3 times then strike his head. The first 2 times is the problem, they are not horizontal or verical, but slopes. After many trying, I can make the first cut (up-right to down-left), but NEVER can make the second 1 (up-left to down-right)!!! No matter how I adjust the right stick, it just don't align!!! And I used all my health packs so cannot get through. God am I get so FRUSTRATED fight final boss! Guys, any idea can make it easilier???

User Info: Terrence_Lee

Terrence_Lee - 8 years ago

Answers

1. If you do that would he still give you the health packs or you would loose them??? I'm having the same issue with cutting the rocks...is driving CRAZY, or there is another way to get help packs???

User Info: Exiztenz21

Exiztenz21 - 8 years ago 1   0
  2. The final boss was the first time I rage quit the game. When he threw the pieces at me, I found it best to cut the first one at it's angle, the second one you have to look up a little with the left stick then align your swing with the right stick, the third piece when you cut horizontally, you have to look down a bit. Take your time, but of course don't take too long. Then of course, when he jumps at you just do a vertical overhead swing on his head and raiden will throw him and do a nice amount of damage.

User Info: Yxisg

Yxisg - 8 years ago 1   0
  3. The rocks is simple.

While in blade mode, move the left stick to change the camera angle so you can line up the blade with the right stick. You'll be able to hit all 4 squares with no problem after that. You can also click the left stick so you can walk around too while in blade mode.

and if you're having problems actually slicing after lining them up, try pressing square or triangle to do the slice instead of using the stick.

User Info: Reala

Reala - 8 years ago 2   2
  4. For the first rock line your blade with the right analog stick,for the second line your blade up left then still hold your right analog stick on that direction then use your left analog stick to adjust it up a little so your blade line correctly with the target after that the third and the last should be easy. hope this help.

User Info: liampasya

liampasya - 8 years ago 0   0
  5. You really dont have to cut them, just go under the hill and he should miss you!

hope that helps ;) !

User Info: damaskenos86

damaskenos86 - 8 years ago 0   0
  6. You see the squares that appear on the rocks you need 2 have at least 3 of 4 lined up on the blade mode 2 cut it in half... but if u want an easier way 2 do it u can just run towards him and right after he throws it he touches the ground letting u do a combo hit before he jumps up again

User Info: crazedxerio

crazedxerio - 8 years ago 1   2
  7. i had this same problem for a while but i have it perfect now.
    at first i was trying to move the whole analog stick in the direction of the cut. i realized though, that if you just move the analog stick in the opposite way you want to cut and le go of it, it will cut in that direction (for example: you want to cute upwards and to the right. so hold the analog stick at the bottom left and let go. Raiden will cut the way the stick swings back.)

do that for the first rock, then on the second one it seems like you have to move your screen up a little bit to hit the squares. the third one is easy because you can just tap square if thats easier for you.

User Info: magnet119

magnet119 - 8 years ago 0   1