DLC code doesn't work?

1. I already put the codes for white armor and exclusive grey fox dlc but it doesn't work. is there any problems with the codes?

User Info: kollp

kollp - 6 years ago

1. Pretty sure it's release day for some codes. i had the same problem. gonna keep trying it.

User Info: contortingsouls

contortingsouls - 6 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. Same here mate. mines not working either. going to wait till the actual release day (midnight today) to try it

User Info: snipekill360

snipekill360 - 6 years ago 0   0
  2. My fox blade/cyborg ninja code worked about 3 hours ago when I used it.

User Info: snake2410

snake2410 - 6 years ago 0   0
  3. Apparently, Konami's having some problems getting the DLC codes for the 360 version to work right now. PS3, from what I've heard, works fine.

User Info: happynoodleboy7

happynoodleboy7 - 6 years ago 0   0
  4. There were some issues with trying to get the DLC yesterday, but it did eventually work for me. Just keep trying.

User Info: Shirase

Shirase - 6 years ago 0   0
  5. I thought there was issues to...once you use the code..and complete a mission hit select and under body upgrades and weapons..its all there. just gotta earn enough bp...that should do it

User Info: Th3End05

Th3End05 - 6 years ago 0   0
  6. Not sure if this help ? run the game disc , where you can find download (in the game menu) . it will lunch to xmb menu , input those code correctly and you good to go . good luck !

User Info: NickyHeavenS

NickyHeavenS - 6 years ago 0   0
  7. I got the Australian PS3 version and I cant use the code for the white armour it says is invalid or it already has been used O_o , the gray fox did work is the a specific day will be allow to access this contest thanks in advance

User Info: chesber

chesber - 6 years ago 0   0
  8. If you're from asia you need to make an asian account im from philippines and i made a hong kong account. my dlc worked after i made that

User Info: markregin

markregin - 6 years ago 0   0
  9. You must fulfill some requirements while playing the game to unlock the ability to recieve these items.

User Info: goyshn

goyshn - 6 years ago 0   0