Is this a good game for solo play?

1. Do u have to play with people to have fun with the game?

User Info: kcwright415

kcwright415 - 8 years ago

1. YES!
    It's cause the game doesn't have a storyline. the storyline is just to put you in the mood of the game, nothing more. the online is the same as the offline but you play VS people, that is the core of the game. Small warning: your bots, at first, will be very useful so follow them to know what is what but afterwards, the higher level you go, they will be less and less useful, you will have to do all the leg work.

Tip:
    Start as a medic (support class), the soldier is usually the front leading the charge. The Spec Ops is for ppl that play behind the enemy lines so you need to know what is what (for more experience player of the game), Engineer would be a good second lvl choice since it's an offensive support or a defensive support (depending if you are attacking or defending)

MOST IMPORTANT
    this game plays a lot like Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory (same company that did the game) it's free and i strongly recommend everyone that is interested in playing Brink, to play a days worth of Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory (add an urban environment and the option of knocking down enemies and wall running and you have a very good grasp of the game)

User Info: zigie_inc

zigie_inc - 8 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. Having no choice but to play off-line due to the PSN being down, I have put a good five hours into solo play. It's pretty fun playing with the bots, but the feel of the game seems off. I know that I will enjoy it ALOT more when I am finally able to play online, but I have been enjoying it solo.

User Info: NaryuKick

NaryuKick - 8 years ago 2   1
  2. yes its pretty good solo but its the exact same as mulyiplayer. i'd reccomend playing solo for Some missions but others you'd want to play online. overall, its really good.

User Info: johnconnorT-600

johnconnorT-600 - 8 years ago 1   0
  3. If you can handle the bad AI, by all means. Might also depend on the map you're playing on. Sometimes when there is an objective to attack, the bots would keep trying to capture command points (which are optional objectives), and a lot of times I ended up trying to capture the objective on my own. Which isn't easy even if the AI is bad, when there's a swarm of them coming to get you. They seem to play better on defense-type maps... although the enemy AI becomes the weak link now. That said I managed to survive a few hours of it, so it's still good fun overall.

User Info: phazer

phazer - 8 years ago 1   1