Power Armour Seriously!!?

1. I have completed the bhos quest chain & provided hardin with the evidence necessary for him to succeed mcnamarra as elder it's been at least 2 weeks in game time i am on quest for the republic 2 and don't want to kill the bhos before i get power armour training and arcade gannon my companion has disappeared and not given me his quests

User Info: DragonWraithe

DragonWraithe - 7 years ago
  2. Additional Details:
    I have left and come back several times but both hardin and mcnamarra say there busy and to come back later

User Info: DragonWraithe

DragonWraithe - 7 years ago
  3. Additional Details:
    A lso I have completed the crazy,crazy,crazy quest long before I even encountered the BHOS

User Info: DragonWraithe

DragonWraithe - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Did you make sure to leave the bunker befor waiting two weeks becouse if not harden wont take command and if you where out of the bunker when the two weeks passed then it must be a glitch sorry.

User Info: puithesnake5

puithesnake5 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Have you tried sleeping instead of just waiting? I've read the book, and in some instances, the game won't update the pipboy unless you've slept...

User Info: Joose23

Joose23 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. From what your saying it sounds like you've encounter one of many new vegas's wonderful glitches, theres another way to get power armor trainning you can get it from Arcade Ganon one of the followers he can be found it the mormon fort in freeside. Im not sure exactly how you get his quest but i hope this was at all helpful

User Info: goobersnake

goobersnake - 7 years ago 0 0