What wrong whit All weapons mode?

1. There is not online Ranking

User Info: Goku_ss3

Goku_ss3 - 11 years ago

Answers

1. i think its because its too easy, everybody would get 0 deaths. but thats just geussing from my part. but your right there is no high score. And you kind of answerred your own question. the thing that is wrong with no weapon mode is that there is no online ranking.

User Info: occums_razor

occums_razor - 11 years ago 0   0
  2. I just inlocked this All Weapon Mode, but don't see any difference in single offline play, do I get to change to any weapons by pressing any button ? Tried all buttons but nothing has changed...

User Info: kurage2001

kurage2001 - 11 years ago 0   0
  3. It is too easy to achieve a perfec score so it was the right choice to take off the online ranking. And to answer kurage2001 you push the d-pad left and right to switch your weapons

User Info: sockkid21

sockkid21 - 11 years ago 0   0
  4. and how do u unlock this mode?
    Sorry, but i'm not that far and didn't had the time yet, to unlock any mode... also only made it up to lvl 10 yet... ^^

User Info: ThePlake0816

ThePlake0816 - 11 years ago 0   0