Why does the game freeze when it's "searching for games..."?

1. Im having a problem with the game. When I go to quick match it freezes. How do I fix this??? Thanks in advance

User Info: jason19192

jason19192 - 11 years ago

1. Apparently it's happening to many people. My game freezes every time I try to play online. This is going to have to get patched soon. I'd really like to play this game online, but right now it's pretty much impossible.

User Info: Doolz2024

Doolz2024 - 11 years ago 3   0

Answers

1. I'm having the same problem. I can't wait to try the online mode. My PS3 freezes and I have to manually turn it off... Really annoying.

User Info: GameRima

GameRima - 11 years ago 1   0
  2. There is one way you can play online. You can create a game and invite people and play. But searching will freeze the PS3 up.

User Info: koolcloud

koolcloud - 11 years ago 1   0
  3. Me too ! Got it on the first day Thu night, it was fine, I played several games online with different ppl, but from Fri night onwards till now (Sat afternoon), freezes my PS3 ! Had to switch off and on, so annoying. Offline single mode ok. This game is better than Burn Zombie Burn because of the online mode !

User Info: kurage2001

kurage2001 - 11 years ago 0   0
  4. My friend is having the same issue so hopefully in the future this will be patched up

User Info: sockkid21

sockkid21 - 11 years ago 0   0