1. I've beat the game with normal character like V-13, and I'm only able to use her unlimited version in training and VS. Eventhough I've selected console in options. I can't use unlimited characters in Aracade mode. PLease help

User Info: ericoke

ericoke - 9 years ago

1. Unlimited characters provide a tremendous boost to that character's power, so they cannot be used in all facets of the gameplay. Using an Unlimited character is limited to training and versus modes, network player matches that allow Unlimited characters (a setting that can be altered by the host), or one very special moment in Story mode.

User Info: Dangurous

Dangurous - 9 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. Meh. They probably just didn't want people to have too easy of a time beating Hell difficulty or plowing through Score Attack.

User Info: Big_Angry_Nerd

Big_Angry_Nerd - 9 years ago 1   1

2. I think you can only use unlimited characters in versus and training, *spoiler* you use ragna's unlimited once in true end *end spoiler*, and if the room is made for unlimited you can use it in network

User Info: MurasameOfZen

MurasameOfZen - 9 years ago 0   0