How do you choose the unlimited version of someone?

1. I beat arcade with Jin only and was wondering if i unlocked it for him or not.And if I have how do i select it?

User Info: carnivalofsins

carnivalofsins - 9 years ago

1. There are unlimited versions of Ragna, Rachel, Nu, and Haku-men. They are each unlocked by completing arcade mode with the respective characters. To use them, on the character selection screen, hold S (L1 on the PS3 controller) while over their character and it will say "unlimited" next to their name. Unlimited Ragna is always in Blood Kain mode without HP loss. Unlimited Rachel and Nu have more range and power on some of their attacks. Unlimited Haku-men has more HP and offensive power and his heat gauge fills up much faster.

User Info: DarkspineZero

DarkspineZero - 9 years ago 1 0

1. I'm not sure who does and doesn't have unlimited versions, but if you beat arcade mode with a character and they have an unlimited version a message should pop up saying something like "Unlimited *Character's name* is now playable".

User Info: Dark2Evil

Dark2Evil - 9 years ago 0 0