236236 motions...ugh! Anyone have tips to do these properly?

1. Trying to get the Mu combo trophy ("Activate Termination Protocol"), and since it won't allow you to change the RS hotkeys (something they SHOULD have, but I guess it would make this too easy for me), and I have a major issue: the "236236" command (down, down-towards, towards, down, down-towards, towards) is a pain in the you-know-what for me. I enter it in as quickly as possible, but I've only been able to get lucky with it a few times. She does that ground sawblade thing all the time because it's not catching me doing it twice, and I'm not sure what I do wrong to cause it to only register the motion once. I have major trouble with this sort of command of a LOT of fighting games (picture me being frustrated for losing because my character outright REFUSES to do super moves with this command). Is there a way to do this easily?

User Info: darkpowrjd

darkpowrjd - 8 years ago

Answers

1. There isn't really a trick to it, sadly. However, sometimes if you do it too fast, you'll hit a direction you don't mean to (inputting 2363236), or too slow, well, that's obvious. Just practice it for a while and you'll soon get the hang of it

The way I do it and usually get away with it is doing 236236 motions with the analog stick and 214214 motions with the d-pad. If one is easier than the other for you, stand on that side of the screen.

User Info: LegendaryMelon

LegendaryMelon - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. To be honest i have no clue what the hell u 2 guys are talking about with the motions, but here's a simple plan, go to practice, inf. distortion & pick tager as the opponent, back him into a corner & do her needle special twice then jump while the needles are still hitting & press down & (whatever your hard hit button is set to, when pressed while standing she shoots 5 knives) when you land quickly press forward + hard hit & then down + hard hit, its 68 hits even when you don't do it right.

youtube.com/watch?v=sVTyjG1QR4Q

he does it backwards but still the same motions nonetheless, can you imitate that?

User Info: Kenou23201

Kenou23201 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. oh wait you're TRYING to do the distortion? think of it like this, do ryu's uppercut motion twice, or if you haven't played streetfighter just do down, down-toward, toward twice, to make the motion simple & make it come out fast, say you're on the first player side, hold your thumb on the down button then drag it to the right & do it twice, it might seem hard but it really isn't once you get used to it

User Info: Kenou23201

Kenou23201 - 7 years ago 0 0