I need to make lots of money but how?

1. i rubbish at TIR so dont tell me to do that, there must be another way to get lots of money i need to burn money for PP so i can rank up faster

User Info: FF13_IS_ARD

FF13_IS_ARD - 10 years ago
  2. Your a genius gailwind0 lool thnx u really helped a lot and you too guys

User Info: FF13_IS_ARD

FF13_IS_ARD - 10 years ago

1. Grab all 3 Gambling books and play max bet on the giant slot machine in Slot Ranch, I made 2 million in less than an hour. Just kill all the surrounding zombies and keep pressing circle.

And when it comes time for you to buy the Knight boots - Save before you buy it, then after you buy it, save again in a different slot, then quit game and load the first file. The boots will magically be in your locker and you'll still have 2 mil. to spend on other things.

User Info: gailwind0

gailwind0 - 10 years ago 1   0

1. Only other way is to gamble in one of the casinos, but just like real gambling, you gotta risk money to make it, and the payout isn't always worth it. The fastest way, unfortunately, is playing TIR. My recommendation is just to keep playing it and you'll get better and better. I usually average $60,000 a "show".

User Info: DaJoe86

DaJoe86 - 10 years ago 1   0
  2. smash the A.T.M machines

User Info: twiztedphantom

twiztedphantom - 10 years ago 1   0
  3. Everyone is a winner at TIR :P
    You always get $$ no matter what. (well unless a jerk quits)

User Info: dinokiller14

dinokiller14 - 10 years ago 1   1
  4. Go to the Tuscan Casino and find a GIANT slot machine near the food court and it haves a option "Bet" "Bet Max" keep betting max and you can get 100k if you win or 50k or 10k or 25k!

User Info: Skyelur

Skyelur - 10 years ago 0   0
  5. Go here for trophy help. www.youtube.com/user/PowerPy..

User Info: kennymyster96

kennymyster96 - 10 years ago 0   0