Is There A Way That I Can Make Alot Of Money Fast And Easy??

1. Wat Is The Best Way To Make Money Easily??
    Sorry If This Question Is On Here Twice But I Didnt See It Posted After A Few Hours

User Info: Hitman6121

Hitman6121 - 11 years ago

1. This is a question too.....if u go back and re-race the races do u still get however much money its worth??

User Info: asoid101

asoid101 - 11 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. Your payout will never drop for running a race multiple times. Also try the invitational events, I didnt bother with any of them when i started, and i just unlocked Tier 4, so I went back to the invitational events to earn some extra cash, made a quick couple hundred thousand, and bonus stars never hurt.

User Info: Geronomo775

Geronomo775 - 11 years ago 0   0
  2. go onto quick race
    set opponents to max
    laps : max
    track : hazyview 8
    Use any car
    and when you ener this race, smah into all the cars as many times as you can, make sure you get alot of score and finish first

best way to get money and XP at the same time :D

User Info: Re5Pro

Re5Pro - 10 years ago 0   0
  3. You can repeat races as much as you want, but the payout is linked to the highest Tier you have unlocked - so the faster you can unlock the higher tiers, the more money you earn from each race.

With World Tour unlocked, tier 1 events payout 80K and quick races solo payout 40K - so the cash builds up quickly. Later on a lot of Level ups give you a 1M bonus and extra garage slots.

If you are really short on cash you can sell upgrades from some of the cars you no longer use - for the same amount you bought them for

User Info: Avenger1324

Avenger1324 - 9 years ago 0   0
  4. The best way I learned to get money was to go on endurance in Tier 3, and go on the Hazyview Eight. It's 30 laps of turning with 13 opponents. It can give you a lot of Agression points, and it pay out $80,000 if your in first place.

User Info: hipancake4

hipancake4 - 9 years ago 0   0
  5. You can do some quick races.Or go back to the races you've beat previously (the ones with the highest payoff), and race them again.You will not get any stars for it, unless you missed getting the star the first time.

User Info: ffemt2016

ffemt2016 - 11 years ago 1   2
  6. In quick race your payout is related to your driver level.
    It is unrelated to track length, difficulty, opponents, laps etc.

Go to Miyatomi oval (Shortest course)
    Set race length to one lap
    Set Opponents number to 0

You get paid for racing against nobody.
    It commonly takes 15 seconds for this one lap.
    After the race, you need not even quit back to the menu,
    simply select retry and you still keep the previous winnings.

DOWNSIDE:
    You do not get much XP for this at all, so your payment will stay the same for a very long time.

User Info: Dadadoo2

Dadadoo2 - 11 years ago 0   1
  7. I've found it pretty easy to race Time Attack modes multiple times. Currently im racing Tier 3 USA vs. Europe Time Attack at Alpental, 5 mins of racing for $40k. With a fully tuned Lamborghini Murcielago I have no trouble at all

User Info: Geronomo775

Geronomo775 - 11 years ago 0   2