How do I get the Beatrice stone in Glutony?

1. I have actually two little parts I am having issues with. After starting over the third time, (I've learned something new each time) I'm having a little trouble with the Beatrice stone in Gluttony, not in the teleporting door maze, that jump is pretty hard and trying it over an over gets me closer but not on the ledge, and if you die all is in vain. I'm refering to the Beatrice stone in the next part across that cavern, I've tried every way of jumping through that little nook but cant seem to make it.
    Like I've said this is the third time through.
    The next problemis in Greedin getting the Demon's Wing relic, runing just doesn't seem to cut it in getting to the ledge to jump up. Any thoughts?
    Thanks

User Info: wolv2010

wolv2010 - 8 years ago

1. The way I got to the Beatrice stone is by jumping from the rock on the right side of the screen, it may take a few tries but it "should" work. As for the Demon's Wing I don't remember.

User Info: Nexxnokk

Nexxnokk - 5 years ago 1   0