Flaming Temples?

1. The part when the statues head gets chipped by a rock or something, there is a door behind him and in the room you pull the lever lava pours in the bowl and the statue rises there is a light shining by his head. They give you the crate to move around, I tried putting the crate in the space and pull the lever and the crate just flew over the staue and fell down a couple levels, but i dont get what im supposed to do?Please some one help me im probably the only female in my group who plays this game and no ones knows. HELP HELP!!!!!!!

User Info: SpecialKitten

SpecialKitten - 9 years ago
  2. Oh and the level is Flaming Tombs not temple! Sorry!

User Info: SpecialKitten

SpecialKitten - 9 years ago

1. First, pull the crate next to the lever that you are going to pull. Behind the lever is a bowl with handles sticking out to the left. Once you pull the lever, the molten lava/gold/whatever pours down and the bowl tips to the right. Now, push the crate in so that it is under the handles of the bowl. When the lava flow stops, the bowl will tip back to the left, but won't be able to settle into place because the crate blocks it, thus leaving the statue stuck so that you can access the door behind it.

User Info: Mervidus

Mervidus - 8 years ago 1   0