How do I beat a Lust Temptress quickly?

1. They are the only enemy I don't know how to counter and they're in every fracking level!

User Info: BigDogDaddy50

BigDogDaddy50 - 9 years ago

1. Keep distance. If possible, stay in air and use your cross. It will be easier if you have air-cross attacks upgraded, more holy levels or, for ground-fighting, cross-upgrades that throw enemies back. You can combo the cross (press O several times) to throw them back (provided you have the upgrades required) or, if you can control the situation, charge it.
    I wouldn't recomend fighting them with the scythe, but if you wish to do so, use that relic that stops enemies evading your light cross attacks (forgot the name).

Or, you could just go with Divine Armor LvL 2! Haha!

User Info: Raikhen

Raikhen - 9 years ago 2   0

1. I agree with Raikhen, upgrade your Holy Cross so you have the four button combo and spam it to kill almost anything in the game quickly, even a room full of enemies.

User Info: digbert007

digbert007 - 8 years ago 0   0