Can I use my authorization code twice when both DLCs are released for the Divine Edition?

1. Does the Dante's Inferno Divine Edition for PS3 mean we get both the Dark Forest DLC and Trials of Saint Lucia for free? And if so, if I input the authorization code to get the Dark Forest in March, would I be able to input it again to get Trials of Saint Lucia once it is released in April or will the code become invalid once used once on the Dark Forest?

User Info: Dragn_mastr

Dragn_mastr - 9 years ago

1. This code is only valid for the Dark Forest dlc. These codes only work as a one time input. Once you enter it it's finished and all you get is the Dark Forest and few extras with it. Trials of St. Lucia is a completely separate item and unless you gave a code specifically for that dlc you'll have to buy it yourself when it comes out.

User Info: bloodkey303

bloodkey303 (Expert) - 9 years ago 1   0