Easy way to get the poetry in motion trophy?

1. Where and what is the easiest way to get the trophy?

User Info: Forkofpower

Forkofpower - 9 years ago

1. One of the levels of Fraud, where you need to stay in the air for 8 seconds is the easiest. Use Sins of the Father (level 3) and have the relic that gives mana restoration and the holy upgrade that enemies give mana.
    Hope this helps!

User Info: NOPARKING23

NOPARKING23 - 9 years ago 0   0

1. Ok. This is the easiest if not quickest way. First you're gonna need to beat the game and unlock "Infernal" Difficulty. and play "Resurrection Mode" (New Game +) Then make sure you have the Relic that increases your window for a combo. make your way to the 1st trial of Fraud (8th Circle where Beatrice makes you do 10 different Trials). You'll need to have "Sins of the Father" Maxed out. Then when you go to the first Trial (Infinite Magic) and just as the trial starts, pause the game and raise the difficulty to "Infernal", Spam the Hell out of Sins of the Father, you don't even have to move from your spot. if all goes well between 2 and 3 minutes you should have anywhere from a 666 - 800 hit combo. I made it to 808.

after that, Trophy unlocked!

Hope this helped!

if you need any advice you can add me on the PSN
    kmcdaniel90

User Info: T3RM1N470R117

T3RM1N470R117 - 9 years ago 0   0
  2. The way I did it was at the very beggining of a new playthrough.

Go to the first lever in the game that extends the bridge and spawns enemies, take them out.

Make sure you have the Relic Coins of Plutos attached to Dante. Raise the diffuculty to Inferno (Doesn't actually matter, just makes this faster)

Then spam cross attack at the two birds that infinitly spawn on the other side of where the bridge would be.

Just stand as far as possible on the non-extended bridge and mash O with all of the cross upgrades equipped, walk away and continue mashing the button, it will take about 10-15 mins.

That is how I did it

User Info: Renzenku1

Renzenku1 - 9 years ago 0   0
  3. Just to clarify I meant, walk away from the TV if you want, just keep mashing circle. Also, I mean Ressurection mode, obviously, not a new new playthrough

User Info: Renzenku1

Renzenku1 - 9 years ago 0   0

Question Status
Poetry in Motion? Answered
Platinum Trophy? Answered
Trophy Question? Answered
Countermeasures trophy? Answered
Platinum trophy question? Unanswered