How do you destroy the snake teeth in lust?

1. I read a walkthrough and it said to run over to the snakes head while the teeth are exposed, I've done that and started swinging my scythe at the teeth but to no avail do they what to be destroyed I've repeated this process quite a few times. Some help would be appreciated, Thanks

User Info: xSNAKE_EYESx

xSNAKE_EYESx - 9 years ago
  2. I tried everything listed on this page and I'm still stuck.

User Info: bruhman8000

bruhman8000 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Jus use the lever to raise the snake head and bash at the teeth while they are still exposed with your scythe

User Info: bloodkey303

bloodkey303 (Expert) - 9 years ago 1   0
  2. Move the lever all the way till you can't move anymore. Then just run to the teeth and attack them from front. 1-2 hits should break them.

User Info: the_requiem

the_requiem - 9 years ago 1   0
  3. Actually, the easiest way is to use the cross to attack them. It's the only sort of long range attack you have, well longer than your scythe anyway.

User Info: SmegBug2

SmegBug2 - 9 years ago 1   0