I collected but no trophy?

1. I Collect twenty judas coins and didnt get the trophy. I( just figured maybe after I get all thirty it would activate then and give me both achievements well I have all thirty I havent recieved etther trophy? Any ideas on how to get them to show?

User Info: Forkofpower

Forkofpower - 9 years ago
  2. Well I do have to beat it again...I also notice I didnt get the trophy for beating dantes father. How can I fix this problem of trophies not being given when you met the req.?

User Info: Forkofpower

Forkofpower - 9 years ago

1. After my last post I kept playing and got trophys for 200 hits,666 hits,and maxing out the holy powers path but they took a minute to show up.Try the game plus, the judas coins are reset and save alot if you don't get a trophy try quitting out reload your last save and try again.I have to start a whole new game to get the relic trophys. :( As for a fix its probally a glitch and EA would have to make a patch.But the reloading should work if your lucky.

User Info: AntMan2057

AntMan2057 - 9 years ago 0   0

1. Well, i have a similar problem, i only needed 3 more to find, beat the game, but started on the other mode and found out it didn't let me keep my silver i found b4, so, means id have to start all over again, so.... your not the only one, lol

User Info: TheGame50401

TheGame50401 - 9 years ago 0   0
  2. I also did not get a trophy for finding all dark relics.I think I got the light one but lost it to the clock glitch last week because I was offline and did not sinc with the psn.

User Info: AntMan2057

AntMan2057 - 9 years ago 0   0
  3. Hey, I loaded the game hooked up to the psn and the game asked me to download an update,I started to play gates of hell and it gave me my missing trophys!Don't see why it woulden't work for you.

User Info: AntMan2057

AntMan2057 - 9 years ago 0   0